CoMatic provides researched solutions to help your small business get off the ground, and then grow with you. We create tutorial pages on how to do a variety of things to setup your business, and then leverage online tools to help make things more efficient for you. Sometimes you may want to follow our in-depth guides to set things up on your own, but you also may want to pay us to do it for you.
Setting up a business today, whether it’s an online business or one with a physical storefront requires a good amount of online presense. You need a website, email, accounts with Twitter, Facebook and other services. If you sell products online you may want to sell with Amazon, Etsy, or others. You may need to figure out how to get onto local directories such as Yelp or Google. You may then choose to outsource mundane aspects of your business such as accounting and payroll. Or you may need contractors to help get some things done. We try to help every step of the way.
What Exactly Do You Do?
We strive to help your business in four main ways:
- By helping your recognize what’s possible online. You may not be aware that certain services are even available, or may benefit from our checklist to be sure your company is signed up in all the right places.
- By identifiying the best services to use. We’ve done the research to see whether paying for certain services is worth the money, and which should be avoided.
- By providing full tutorials, complete with detailed screenshots, to help you setup these services on your own.
- By having us set up these services on your behalf for a small fee, so you can focus on your business and know that things are being setup correctly for your business by experts who have done this before.
How Can I Support CoMatic?
You can support our work in one of two ways:
- After we find a service to recommend, we often (but not always) establish a relationship with the company who sells the product we’re recommending. By clicking a link from our site, we may receive a referral fee from that company. Often those referrals are only paid several months after you’ve been a paying customer, meaning if something we recommended doesn’t work out for you, we don’t get paid. We think that’s pretty fair.
- You can pay us directly to have us setup these services for you. We’ve done it before and know each process enough to write detailed tutorials, so you know it’ll be done right the first time.